Fundamentals of Contract Law - The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center & School
FUNDAMENTALS OF CONTRACT LAW VIDEO SET
These training videos, 'Fundamentals of Contract Law,' present instruction on the basic legal concepts pertaining to:
- The authority of the government & its personnel to enter into contracts;
- Statutorily mandated competition requirements;
- Contract formation, including contracting methods, basic contract types, labor standards, & socioeconomic policies;
- Contract administration, including performance, modification, termination, inspection, & acceptance;
- Disputes, including remedies for unsuccessful offerors & appeals;
- Introduction to procurement fraud.
The videos provide the substance of the material covered at the annual Contract Attorneys Course. This resource provides a fantastic starting point or refresher to any attorney in a new contract position!
Note: No continuing legal education (CLE) credit provided for watching the videos.